Minggu, 11 Desember 2011

Note from someone that miss You

God, I very grateful to You because somebody else need special time and place for retreat. In the other that I live alone in my house I have special time and place for retreat with read Bible and pray.

Matur nuwun Gusti Yesus. (In Javanese language. That means Thank you Lord)

Terima kasih Yesus (In Indonesian that means Thank You Lord)

Thank You Lord

Arigato Jesus (In Japanese that means Thank You Lord)

Sie Sie Nie Jesus (in Chinese that means Thank You Lord)

God, eventhough I live alone in this house, actually I am not alone and Yesus still near to me

Eventhough this house is not belongs to me

Actually You are not far. Not far. He have been getting from pray.

We do not pay just for going everywhere in the world.

That’s true He just no far along the pray.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar